Per serving about:
- 320 kcal
- 10 g F
- 45 g carbohydrates
- 15 g E
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Baking / Cooking time: 30 minutes
Ingredients (for 2 servings):
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 leeks (Allium)
- 300g small cauliflower florets
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 120 ml vegetable stock
- 600 g peeled, chopped tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper
- 4 tbsp yogurt (1.5% fat)
- 100 g couscous
- The chopped clove of garlic and the chopped leek (leek) fry while stirring.
- The small cauliflower florets and add the curry powder and fry briefly. Add the vegetable broth, cauliflower, cover simmer 6 minutes.
- The peeled, chopped tomatoes, mix, salt and pepper. Simmer 15 minutes, sprinkle with 2 tablespoons chopped parsley and garnish with 4 tbsp yogurt (1.5% fat).
- For this purpose, 100 g couscous according to package instructions and cook.
Share the joy