Preparation time: 20 minutes
Baking / Cooking time: 20 minutes
Ingredients (for 2 servings):
- 400 g cod fillet
- 2 dashes lemon
- 200 g spinach leaves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 pinch of spicy mustard
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 pinches of salt
- 2 pinches of coarse ground pepper
- 4 tablespoons finely chopped herbs (cilantro, basil, mint)
- 2 pcs. Spring Onion
- 60 g rice
- Cod fillet and drizzle with lemon flavor. 12-15 minutes in steam cook.
- Arrange washed and dried spinach leaves on a large plate.
- Olive oil with mustard, lime juice and water whisk. Season with salt and coarsely ground pepper.
- Spread half the marinade over the spinach. Process the remaining marinade with finely chopped herbs (cilantro, basil, mint)
- Arrange the fish fillet on spinach. Spread the oily mixture of herbs on it.
- Garnish with strips of spring onion. Serve with rice 60 g.
Share the joy