INTELLIGENCE AND NUTRITION
Healthy nutrition is important for mental development between 0-3 ages. According to investigations the children who consume sugar and salt very much face with problem of low IQ level. Their IQ level are 8 points less than the children who did not consume much sugar and salt.
0-1 ages babies’ nutrition is divided into 2. 0-6 months and 6-12 months. Babies should be fed by breast feeding in first 6 months. First year babies should not be fed by cow’s milk. If breast feeding is not sufficient baby should be fed by mother which involve prebiotics to develop and protect the immune system.
Here are important advices for mothers: – From 1 years old your baby should consume four basic nutrition group. ( meat, egg,leguminous seeds group, milk and milk products group, vegetable-fruit group, bread and cereal group)
– The most important protein group after breast milk if egg. Give an egg every day to your child.
– Your child should drink 1-2 glass of milk every day. Vitamin D is needed to place calcium to bones. You can synthesis Vitamin D only with sun. So sun is important for your children.
– In first one age iron in the milk is not enough for blood formation.So, child should eat meat, greeny and pectin which are rich from iron. In order to increase the benefit of iron in the body foods rich from Vitamin C.
– Do not add alt to your baby’s meal. In the following years you can start adding salt in his/her meal.
– Omega 3 oil acids are important for mental development of children.
S/he should eat fish, wallnut, purslane.
– Make him/her to eat fresh vegetables and fruits.
-Do not give foods like hamburger, chips which does not have nutrition value to your child.
These are some clues for you to grow up your child.